Thursday 30 December 2010

A day off finally arrived after working for the last six days and I was determined that I was going to head out for the day to explore, relax and drift. I got on the bus to Coolangatta, a nearby seaside town 15 miles away. It was a place that I hadn't yet explored and it was great to be seeing somewhere new on my own. It is a beautiful little town, with some lovely beaches to explore and it was great to be on foot as I investigated! I walked up to Point Danger and watched out to sea at the surfers cruising over the waves. 

While I was up there I stumbled upon a fabulous little gallery showing work by local artists. The building that housed the gallery was a delight in itself! I then wandered back down to the main beach, Greenmount beach and sat for a while drawing.  Arriving home about 8pm, I felt relaxed and content! A good day was had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment