Thursday 2 June 2011

Charleston, South Carolina


The next place we arrived at was Charleston and it turned out to be one of my favourite places.  I loved this little city for its wonderful architecture and undeniable charm. Like Savannah, here in Charleston there was a real sense of history and culture.  The food was hearty and delicious and the people were so friendly.
Walking around the streets, the sun was shining bright creating the most wonderful shadows on the ground and I couldn't help but stare at the fabulous homes that we walked past.  I was so taken by the beautiful colours of the stone, the letter boxes, the blossoming flowers...I was mesmerised! And by night it became an enchanting place..a mixture of relaxed dining, casual drinking and even rooftop swimming...you choose :)

Rooftop pool bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment