Sunday 15 May 2011

The Scenic Way Home - Los Angeles

Hollywood, Los Angeles wow! What a place! Walking along the Walk of Fame you are faced with so many animated characters, such a small area that is surrounded by a beautiful landscape and everywhere seems to smell like flowers! Strange I know but only in Hollywood:) With only a few days in Los Angeles, I think we made the most of our time. Newport Beach was beautiful...what a setting!! Beverley Hills, Rodeo Drive...the sun was beaming down as we cruised around :) Griffith Observatory...arrived just as the sun was setting! 

 I finished my L.A visit with an arty explore at the Getty Center, an architectural masterpiece with views over Bel Air. It was so tranquil...the perfect end to my visit to the West coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment