Thursday 9 September 2010



On October 6th 2010 I am leaving the U.K to live in Australia for six months. I am hoping through this theraputic pouring of my thoughts that I will document a journey that happens physcially and also in my artistic practice. I also hope to create connections with other artists that can help and guide me on this artistic quest, a self-directed residency that I hope will be an amazing adventure.  I intend to regularly update this blog as the weeks and months unfold, sharing my experiences and my thoughts.  Wish me luck! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm from the GoldCoastGroup on Twitter and RedBubble and welcome you to join our group before you leave the U.K.
    This way you can ask any questions about the region before you arrive, places to go, things to see and also you'll be able to check out some of the Photography and Artwork from our group members.
    All the Best,
    Derek

    Group's Address;
    http://www.redbubble.com/groups/the-gold-coast

    ReplyDelete